Epson had declared their new addition of a dry lab printer which can give great results for smaller photo production. It is great printing speeds of 428 4X6 images an hour and 270 5X7 images each hour,and 138 8X10 pictures/hour. It uses the D6r-S base dye ink to print images and has a reliable design.It features many media handling abilities has a very quick printing mode.
It can print many finishes along with a range of sizes that include square or panoramic pictures. It is capable of delivering industry standard performance. This printer is best suited for photo labs and for event photographers. It comes equipped with a paper holder and supports 3.5-inch media width. An additional media output panel holds printing jobs and keeps the large array of prints well organized.
Some of its amazing features include:
- Great image quality: The 6 colorsUltraChrome with dye-based inks provide a great range for real-life simulation, which is resistant to smudges and fades.
- Advanced design: It features reliable Micropiezoprinthead and Accuphoto processing for better gradations. It is able to deliver accurate tones and sharpness.
- Print a number of sizes: It produces many types of finishes such as matte and luster. The sizes range from 4X6 to 8X20.
- Simplicity and compact size: This printer is great for photo labs, event photography and is very easy to use.
- Very low maintenance: It does not require much maintenance as the inks can be replaced and timely cleaning is enough.
- Professional service and support: Epson gives very reliable support to back up the 1-year warranty of its products.
- The cost: The minilab printer is not the most expensive printer and can be a worthy investment for your business.
Epson is one of the global leaders in terms of technology. It has become an important part of daily life for people and a valid asset for every business. Epson focuses on innovations and overlapping the expectations of its customers.
Get in touch with us
In case if you face any issues regarding the printer, you can always contact our customer support, our team can help you troubleshoot the issues you are currently facing, and provide further assistance to resolve it.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or Epson Printer Support.