The error code 32 specifies that there is some problem in its software application. This error code is due to corrupt hardware or inappropriate user input. Another reason for the error is a corrupt printer driver, a mistake in files, a printer jam or a third party program, etc. The main benefit of this is that it offers PC to work smoothly and provides quick printing.
Steps to fix Brother Printer Error Code 32
- Firstly, Switch off the printer using the On/Off switch available on the right side of the printer.
- Furthermore, press the front cover release button and then open the front cover
- Pull out the drum component as
- Hold the green handle of the drum. Lift the drum up and then pull it out until it stops.
- Furthermore, release the gray lock that is on the left side of the printer.
- Hold the green handles of the drum when you carry it.
- We recommend you to place the drum on a flat, clean surface with a piece of disposable paper.
- To prevent harm to the printer from static electricity, DO NOT touch the electrodes.
- After the drum component has been detached, carefully look inside the printer and remove any scraps of paper or labels.
Removing Paper Jam:
- Remove the cartridges from the drum. Hold the grip of the toner cartridge and pull it out of the drum. Repeat this for each of the toner cartridges.
- There will be four open slots on the drum where the toner cartridges were installed. Examine the openings and the black roller in each slot for pieces of paper and remove them.
- Turn the drum over and check for pieces of paper that may be stuck in or on the black rollers.
- Turn the drum back over and reinstall the toner cartridges. Hold the grips of the toner cartridges and then slide them into the drum unit. Ensure you match the toner cartridge color to the same color on the drum.
- Hold the green parts of the belt with both hands and lift the belt unit up, then pull it out.
- Remove the waste toner container from the printer using the green handle.
- Look inside the back of the printer for pieces of paper. A piece of paper may stick near the roller located deep at the bottom of the printer. Check the roller and remove any paper in the printer.
- DO NOT use a sharp object to avoid the damage of the roller. It may cause the printing problem.
- DO NOT touch some internal parts shaded and those parts will be extremely hot after you have used.
- Firstly, put the waste toner box back in the printer using the green handle.
- Furthermore, put the belt unit back in the printer and put the drum unit back in the printer as follows.
- Ensure that the gray lock lever is in the up position and put the drum in the printer. Push down the gray lock lever. When you put the drum in the printer, match the green guides of the drum unit handle the green arrows on both sides of the printer.
- Push the drum components in it until it stops
- Close the front cover of the printer
- If the message still persists, power the printer off and back on.
- If the message still appears, your printer is in need of repair.
Contact Brother Printer Customer Support Service
If the issue still persists don’t get worried. Feel free to contact Brother Printer Customer Support Service at any time anywhere. As our experts are available 24*7 for the help of the customers.
Alexander Paul is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or Brother Printer Support.