Canon is one of the leading electronics brands, which provides multiple advanced features to the individual. It also gives a wide number of electronic products such as photocopiers, computer printers, camcorders, cameras, etc. Canon Printer Error Code 6000 states that there is an error with the Line Feed. Line Feed is one of the techniques that move the print head down one line. This error persists when the Line Feed is messy or dirty.
Causes of Canon Printer Error Code 6000
The scanners and printers of Canon are made by using highly advanced technology. But being an electronic device it is quite important to face the error at any point of time. Canon printer error code 6000 is faced usually by the individuals.
- When the feed tray of printer is blocked the error persists.
- When the tray is not properly placed in the printer.
- The sensor unit is line feed slit or defective.
- When the printer command is simultaneously given.
- When documents in bulk quantity are surrounding your printer.
- Probability that Line feed is scratched or smeared.
Steps to Resolve Canon Printer Error Code 6000
Restarting or Resetting the Canon printer will help you to resolve the error. Some steps are given below that can help an individual to solve the issue
- Reconnect your printer from a power source and for some seconds remain it same.
- Attach the printer to the power source and turn it on.
- For some seconds press and hold the power button for few seconds.
- Repeat this process for at least two times.
- After that release the power button very carefully.
- Press the stop button at least four times.
Online Customer Support of Canon Printer
The above-listed steps are easy to perform and in case, by following the steps the issue is not resolved and the error still persists. Don’t get worried; Feel free to get in touch with us through the Live Chat. In Live Chat our executives will reply to your messages and solve your Canon printer problem within no time.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or Canon Printer Support.