Have you originates the Epson Printer Error 0XE5? Don’t worry; we will help you in resolving the Error 0XE5. We have called a detailed procedure below on how to resolve Epson Printer Error 0XE5. Get free of this Epson Printer Error 0XE5 on your own through the steps stated below.
Steps to resolve Epson Printer Error 0XE5 are described below
- Before resolving this Epson Error 0XE5, you should know what it is and why it has happened. The Epson Error 0XE5 is one the most common error in the Epson printer.
- This Error 0XE5 mainly happens due to a virus or malware attack and also due to the due to the failure of the printer driver software
- The other details behind this error are a fault on the encoder strip, hardware failure, improper printer installation, paper jamming, etc.
- Error slows down the performance of the PC and also leads to the computer corrupting or crashing frequently.
- Also, the printing quality of your Epson printer will be disadvantaged as a result.
- You can resolve this Epson Printer Error Code 0XE5 smoothly by following the troubleshooting solutions given below.
Solutions to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error 0XE5
Solution 1: Identifying Hardware Default
- Firstly, examine that whether there is any fault on the encoder strip.
- If it’s there, cleans it with a dry cotton cloth thoroughly.
- Check for the paper strips if any were jammed in your Epson printer as it is also a reason for the existence of the Epson Printer Error 0XE5.
- If found, eliminate all the paper scraps which are stuck inside the printer.
- Now, see that the belt of the printer is well seated or not.
- Then, check the main board for any compensation.
- Ensure that the Epson printer driver is properly installed or not.
Solution 2: Executing SmartPCFixer method
- First of all, Download and Install the Smart PC Fixer utility software from the web to your laptop or PC.
- Go to the software and look for the scanning option thorough scan of the entire Epson Printer.
- Now, click on the Fix All option to start the scanning process and wait for some time until scanning is finished.
- Now, take a sample print to check whether the Epson Error 0XE5 displays or not.
The SmartPCFixer method also detects and eliminates the malware or virus from your PC. By implementing this procedure, your Epson printer will start running smoothly once again.
Follow any solution given above, and you can quickly resolve the Epson Printer Error 0XE5. In case the Epson error 0XE5 still appears on the LCD screen of the printer’s, the malware or virus might have corrupted or damaged the software adversely. If an error occurs while installing the driver software, your device may suffer from faults. As a result, it is better to hire an expert or technician to fix the Epson Printer Support Error 0XE5.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or Epson Printer Support.